Planned improvements to our services
We're currently improving our services. Online services and contact centre will be back to normal from Sunday 4th March 2018.
- We've changed the way you log in to your account. We'll ask you to choose your own username instead of your 10 digit customer number.
- We've improved the security of your account, by asking you to set up memorable questions, to help us identify you.
- You'll be able to do more online, such as changing your contact details and managing your account.
We're changing some of the questions we ask to identify you.
Branch and Post
The changes on Saturday 3rd March 2018 will not affect you if you manage your account in branch or by post.
Can I use online services if I've never used them before?
You can register to see your accounts online and see your up-to-date balance and interest rate.
See more about how to register.
Why are you making these changes?
We've listened to your feedback and we're making these changes to improve our online services. These changes will let you to do more with your account online.
How will these changes affect me on Saturday 3rd March 2018?
- Our website will be available to view information on current products and services.
- Our secure online services (applying for a product or logging in) will be unavailable.
- All of our branches will be closed for the day on Saturday 3rd March 2018.
- We will only be able to give you general information about your account or application.
- Other services will not be available (such as withdrawals and payments to your mortgage).
Why are telephone services reduced and branches closed on Saturday 3rd March 2018?
We are taking the opportunity to update our systems at the same time as introducing the changes to the online services.
Can I still make withdrawals, payments and deposits on Saturday 3rd March 2018?
- You won't be able to withdraw money from your account(s) on this day.
- You will be able to make deposits to your savings accounts and payments to your mortgage via bank transfer or cheque but not over the phone.
For your reference here is our account number and sort code:
Account number: 12440040
Sort Code: 40-27-15
Reference: use your account number
What will happen to my mortgage application on Saturday 3rd March 2018?
Your mortgage application won't be affected, however on Saturday 3rd March 2018 you will not be able to get any updates or start a new application.
What will I need to do differently after Saturday 3rd March 2018?
If you access your account online, we’ll ask you to set up new login details the first time you log in after Sunday 4th March 2018.
When will services be back to normal?
Online services and contact centre will be back to normal from Sunday 4th March 2018.
Branches will be open as usual on Monday 5th March 2018.